Friday, June 11, 2010

Another Day!!

It's another summer day!! None of our summer days are anything of the ordinary this summer. We have camps, vacation and building our house all going on while we're living here at my Dad's.

I believe our house will be finished sometime the middle part of August. Our builder is very busy but very much on top of things...so I'm trusting his words!!

Every single time I walk through our new house, I'm amazed!! The whole process has been a learning experience for me and I'm so excited that we've had the chance to do this!!

We're leaving to go to Florida next week and we haven't even started packing. Too much excitement is leaving me daydreaming rather than working on these tasks!! Anyway!! I better get busy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hop to it! Do you want to go to dinner or lunch for your birthday? My treat...just tell me when and where!