Friday, April 24, 2009

3 weeks...

3 weeks til our son graduates from the 8th grade. It's a big deal at our school....especially since Ryan has gone to JT since PK. Honestly, that time flew by and left me with my head spinning. It's not a small fee to graduate from the 8th grade. Let's see....we've laid down more than $400 for the class trip...(b/c we're all 5 going!!), another $150 on a tux, and then there will be some to pay towards the after party. Oh...and I have to get a new dress!!! I'm just wondering how much I'll have shell out for senior graduation....and that'll be the year that Kaylyn graduates from the 8th grade too!!!! Gee Whiz!!!!



This is totally random but my intern was doing a lesson today on the planets......here's what I heard...."Did you guys know that Ur-anus is the gassiest planet in our solar system?" Oh my goodness....I laughed so hard (away from the innocent children of course). Oh and then I hear this as they are doing their planet mobile from a child: "What color is Ur-anus?" I think that's rather private...don't you think??? Again, I'm laughing hysterically!!!! Teaching is such a fun job and I get much exercise from laughing daily!!!!

No comments: