Sunday, June 28, 2009

Staying Afloat

This may truly sound funny...but I can't seem to swim underwater!!! What's up with that? The more I think I'm swimming underwater, the loves of my life in the pool with me, remind me that I'm just floating!! How on earth does that happen? I used to know how to swim underwater, even though it was never my favorite way to swim....I could do it "once up a time"!! Oh well...I suppose I'll do what I tell my own kids to do....keep practicing!! All three of our kiddos are excellent swimmers...Kevin is also an excellent swimmer....now I just need to join in the clique!!! I got a mask yesterday and it is helping me with the water up the nose issue. I'll post later when I've mastered the skill of swimming underwater!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been holding my breath, have you learned how yet?