Thursday, July 2, 2009

What in the world???

Every 6 months I enjoy the privilege of taking my 3 kiddos to the dentist for their checkups. And every 6 months I get to read the literature provided by the office while I wait for 1 hour for all 3 to cycle through!! Well, this week was the week to do that again. So, I picked up I think 2 or 3 different People magazines and was sickened as to the content. There was a little survey in one of them about the Hollywood Star's view of Gay marriages....and all 5 or 6 that were surveyed were in complete agreement on how if 2 people love each other and are committed to each other than the fact that they may be a same sex couple shouldn't be an issue. Judge not lest you be judged sort of thinking. These stars have shows that my kids like to watch on Disney. Miley Cyrus was one that really popped...can't remember the others cause I didn't know them. Anyway...what in the world is going on??? I would rather not go into ALL the many reasons why being a homosexual is against God's Word...His word speaks for itself!!!!! What in the world are people thinking??? Why am I being completely bombarded with this nastiness?? It's on every single primetime show it seems, every single soap opera now has a story with a gay couple, and now in print. I'm seriously appalled...and I just wonder if anyone else feels the same way? Why is it not politically correct to oppose homosexuality? Why are straight people shunned for feeling that gayness is wrong??? And why is it that you automatically know when you either see someone or hear someone talk that they are gay?? Why do gay guys want to look like women and gay women want to look like guys?? Does anyone else see this as very odd?? And if you'd like to stretch your brain a little....it's not even natural to be gay. I'm talking about the act here. How can 2 people of the same sex enjoy the act when the parts don't exactly match up?? Gross!!!!!!!
I love that God created us for HIS purpose. HIS ways are always right and pure!!!!! And there are alot of rewards to this life when we follow HIS plan for our lives. I'm learning that for my sake and the sake of my children, that I'm going to have to be alot more conscious of the viewing decisions we make concerning TV. It's a shame that a company like Disney does so much to support the gay/lesbian community. I'm afraid that God's disgust and utter anger towards the way our country has leaned to make the gay community more accepted is not going to be pretty. And one more thing....has there ever been a homosexual that has "woke up and smelled the coffee" that what they were doing was totally wrong in God's eyes and then changed because they were convicted to change?? You never hear about those stories...however, there has to be at least one.....sure would like to hear that story.

No comments: