Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kinda Bummed

Well, today was our Open House. I spent most of my Friday night tightening up the loose ends of getting the house spic/span. Since Kevin got hit with the Hiny flu this past weekend, and had to miss work...it was his turn to work today. So, I really didn't have a whole lot of help from him. Which was a little frustrating...but couldn't be helped. Anyway, when Kevin woke up this morning at 5:30...I did too. He went to work and I began all of the last minute chores.

I was very optimistic all day long, til I heard from our realtor at 3:00. She called and said there were no lookers. Then she called a few minutes later and said that as she was leaving...someone came to look, so she stayed and let them look. So, I'm a little bummed. I know God has the perfect buyer for our house and I know everything works out according to His timing. So, we sit and we wait.

I wonder if I've ever mentioned that I'm not a very good "waiter". Patience is definitely not one of my strong points. Now, Kevin on the other hand, reminds me frequently that we are NOT in a hurry to sell. And I say "I know"....but then I am secretly shooting daggers....I don't like hearing him say this!!!! :)

Well....even though I'm kinda bummed....I've still got hope. I know once the right buyer likes what they see....we'll be so pleased and awed at God's perfect timing!!!!

No comments: