Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!
I've been taking the facebook challenge of posting daily something that I'm thankful for...so I've been celebrating Thanksgiving for a while now. I don't want to stop once Thanksgiving is over...

I love this time of year...more than any other. I love the crisp weather...colorful leaves....the coziness of curling up with a blanket, candles, and a sweet romantic movie!! I love that it gets dark early...meaning that all my children come in earlier from playing outside. Of course in a couple of months...I'll change my tune and decide that spring is my favorite time of year...I'm fickle!! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing my sister-in-law and her kiddos. They are on their way home from Indiana. They won't be here for Christmas...so we have to do this holiday up good!! Maybe a movie tonight...yummy meal tomorrow...perhaps a little shopping and of course we have to celebrate Christmas on Saturday with them.

Holidays are wonderful....having family to celebrate with is PERFECT!!

No comments: