Friday, September 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home~

Well, we've been in our home a month now. Last weekend we finally got that last little load of junk out of storage and I hauled a bunch of it to Goodwill!! We moved in on the hottest weekend of the whole entire year. We had great help...and I felt so bad that we were moving in that heat!!

It's just amazing how everything happened. I'm still shocked that we sold our house in Verdigris!! I know by now that I should be "used" to the changes...and I'm sure I will at some point. I do enjoy that it takes 3 minutes to get to school. I do enjoy that we have more yard to take care of. I do enjoy living in this neighborhood. I do enjoy having a little more space to store stuff. And I do enjoy that the girls each have their own room!!

I need to buy a few more pieces of furniture and put some more stuff on the walls and I still have a few windows left to treat. I am not going to hurry doing all that stuff. It will happen!! I do need to find all my fall decorations and get them out!!

Oh, and on a last note...Ryan is completely happy that he can ride the bus home instead of walking to the library everyday!!

No comments: