Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Getting Close!!

Well, 6 months ago seems like years ago!!! I almost can't remember what our house in Verdigris looked like...I really don't remember everything we have put into our mini storage unit....and I really really forgot what it was like to write a mortgage check every month!!!!! All of these things are soon going to come to an end.

In about 10 days all of these things will soon become a reality. Except for maybe still not totally able to remember our house in Verdigris. I loved that house so much!!!! But I am loving the thought of everyone having their own room, a pantry, and the ability to expand the upstairs whenever we feel like we need more space!! Oh, and I'm also loving the fact that I'm exactly 4 minutes from my driveway to school parking!! :)

I believe the kiddos are most excited!! They haven't had a normal summer with being to play with neighborhood kids, riding their bikes daily, and just all the stuff they were used to doing in Verdigris. They can't wait to get those scooters out...play some b-ball in the driveway....and spreading out a little.

I'm stressing just a tad just because of the timing of school starting and time we'll be needing to move. In a perfect world, we would already be moved in and settled....but not the case!! I know worrying and fretting isn't going to help matters at all....so I pray. Praying puts everything in perspective...God didn't bring us this far for nothing. His timing is perfect!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now it is here! Enjoy it. Slow down and relax. It wasn't built in a day and it won't get pretty in a day. Enjoy all the neat things that you find when you unpack and all the little details of your house that you hadn't noticed before. Breathe! You have made it to the finish line.