Monday, December 29, 2008

Huge Work-out

Today I could sing the theme song to "Biggest Loser" and truly mean it!! I did something to make myself feel proud. I joined up at the gym AGAIN!!! I had a blast working out with my friend Deanna!! We also took the kids bowling with their cousins, aunt and Grandma. That's always fun too!! Then because the weather was so gorgeous, I took the girls on a huge long bike ride. I sure hope I can get out of bed in the morning. Also...because our January calendar already looks scary with basketball 3 nights every week, academic practices, dance and just normal stuff...I'm actually entertaining the thought of getting out of bed at 4:30 on two mornings a week to get my work-outs in and stay on track. Remember the key word was "entertaining". We'll see....I know I want to lose 5 pounds by the end of January....so it's going to take more than just entertaining thoughts!!!!

No comments: