Tuesday, October 27, 2009

H1N1

The nasty H1N1 has made it's visit to our house. I shouldn't be surprised because it's going around like crazy right now. But....since the "buzz" started in March about the swine flu, I've prayed diligently that God would put a hedge of protection around us so that we would be spared. I had the flu a couple of years ago....and I shall never forget just how awful I felt!!!! So, I was a little paranoid at first. However, after the doctor visit yesterday, I'm feeling a little more confident about all of this. You see, it took the full 10 or 15 minutes for the test to come up positive...and even then the doctor said it was a "weak +". ( I wanted to say...is that like sorta having a positive pregnancy test?) So, I've concluded that although God didn't keep us completely away from this flu...He has not given us more than we can handle here.....and I know He healing is at hand.

I'm so very blessed to have many people in my life that truly care about me and my family. It is a great comfort when my kiddos are sick or something is going on. There is one person right now though that I'm really struggling with my attitude towards. This person I've known for a long time. I'm hoping that God will give me the grace to deal with this person and I'm praying for wisdom concerning all the details as to why I'm not happy!! So, a little update will sure to follow!!

Well...I am home today with the girls....so I better get busy disinfecting our germy home!!

No comments: