Monday, October 12, 2009

Beautiful fall!!

I love this time of year....actually I love every single season and I am always ready for the new season to come when it's time for it to come!! This fall is particularly nice. I like the crisp temps, the pretty colors of the mums and seeing the pumpkins being displayed!!

I have tried not to be so busy that I can't appreciate the beauty of it all!! But it's hard!!! We've got our house up for sale. So, I'm consumed with doing all the fine tuning to keep our house sharp for the right family to buy!!! Speaking of that....(come on...you knew I was going to find a way to write about that!!) I've been a little discouraged lately that we haven't had many lookers. And it's kind of funny...cause every time I get that discouraging feeling...I get a phone call from our realtor or have a conversation with Kevin or a friend that encourages me!! Hmmm....I suppose I can take some strength from that!! :)

I'm pretty pumped that we are out of school on Thursday and Friday!! I have my "to do" list all made out and ready to go!!!! It's a long list and it consists of some stuff like....painting our front bathroom all by myself!!!....completely re-organizing and purging all kitchen and laundry room cabinets....and of course changing over my closet from spring/summer to fall/winter.

Since my last few posts, I've become very much at peace with our decision to sell our house and to move. I have been pointed to several scriptures in my Bible and spent countless hours in prayer. Kevin and I have talked and deliberated about this from all angles. Things fell together rather quickly....like finding the house we have fallen in love with, the financing, and choosing our realtor. We've looked at several houses and have crossed many off the list...except for the 2nd one we looked at!!!! In case you don't know this about me....I tend to obsess about things like this...imagine the patience my husband has had to exercise!!!!

Anyway...I'm expectantly waiting for the next chapter to begin in this little saga.....

No comments: