Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm pooped...

I'm pooped!! We are scheduled to have an open house in about 3 weeks....so I've been doing some "deep" cleaning this fall break. I'm tired already of going through stuff and we don't even have a contract on our house yet!! Not good at all!!

I do have some great help though....My kiddos have really helped out!! Yay for free child labor!! I feed them pretty good and they will work happily for full tummies!! So far I can cross the following off my "to do" list: painted front bathroom, changed over my closet from spring/summer to fall/winter, purging some closet stuff, kitchen drawers and cabinets cleaned out, and my frig is clean too!!! I haven't yet attempted to do any of the outside chores yet. I suppose we can do that tomorrow!!

I am really wishing that we would have some lookers at our house. I keep anticipating to get a phone call...but I haven't!! Oh well...I suppose that is more time for us to get the house in tip-top shape!!!!

No comments: