Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day Off!!

I took a personal day today. I always end up usually taking a personal day in order to play "catch up" rather than doing something totally crazy or totally indulging!! Oh well!! The peace of mind and the feeling of being "caught up" is priceless!!!

We have only 2 more small things to cross off the Repair list given to us by the realtor representing the buyer. YAY!! And we have 17 days left to close. However, I think that date may be pushed up a couple of days.

On a different note....our new house is getting ready to break ground this week. The weather is gorgeous and I'm pumped!! Having something to dream about that is going to be reality in a couple of months is so fun!!

On yet another different note....I have sooooo neglected working out and even healthy eating!! It's nearly impossible to fit in a fitness routine when you are moving and having to prepare for temporary living quarters on top of it all. When we finish the closing, I will have quite a bit of time to devote to a healthier me. I just need to decide how I want to go about starting this new routine. I have a few thoughts in mind...I just to think about it a little bit more.

No comments: