Friday, January 30, 2009

Back to School

That should be a post in August....not in January!! Oh well...after being off for 3 days, we went back to school today. Sometime during this little weather break I developed a head cold. So I went back all congested and nasally sounding. YUCK.

It's wierd to go to school on a Monday and come back on a Friday. What in the world do I do with all those beautiful lesson plans that I worked so fervently on last week?? Well...I figured things out quickly today. I don't think it was a lost day. I taught some 2 digit subtraction with borrowing. I think my kids actually have that all figured out now!! YIPPEE!!!!

All in all...I was glad to get back to our normal routine. It's amazing how I crave routine...I love a day off during the week once in a while....but too much of a good thing is too much!!! I'm also so very excited to be going to my in-laws for dinner tonight. I do not like planning meals on Friday nights. I'm usually wiped out and brain dead....so tonight's treat is going to be very nice!!

No comments: